Sunday, October 11, 2015

need to be an alloy

It's 3 in the afternoon and the thought of you made me cry again. I thought maybe since we were never together, it would be easy for me to forget about your cute little face. But I just can't seem to do that. You're everywhere. Everything I see, hear, touch, smell reminds me of you. I want you... so bad. But it's wrong. It's just so wrong. I loved you. Shit, I still love you so much. You're in my mind, my heart. Everywhere. You're inflicting too much on me and it hurts. I just want to be able to feel something else rather than feeling this deep admiration towards you. I have decided that I will off myself. Utterly and completely. Kill myself if I had to. But always remember that I love you. Always.

Why did you have to go to her when I was the one who has been there for you through everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment